Here for updates specific to the
Bicycle Illinois event.
Here for updates specific to the Tri-State
Here for updates specific to the Ride
Across Illinois (RAIL) events.
Updates for the 2013 Season
- General volunteer opportunities and volunteer
interest form posted.
- Bicycles with three wheels (trikes) are not
allowed on our events due to our inability to
transport them off the road in case of mechanical
- Additional tubes have been added to the regular
on road stock as
- 24" Presta - $10.00 each
- 24" Shraeder - $10.00 each
- 26" Presta Long Stem - $10.00 each
- 29" Presta Long Stem - $12.00 each
- 650c Presta Long Stem - $10.00 each
- Bicycle Illinois merchandise prices have increased
slightly as follows
- Bicycle Illinois jerseys have increased
by $5 from $74.99 to $79.99 each for all
cuts and sizes.
- Bicycle Illinois baseball hats have increased
by $1 from $14.99 to $15.99 each.
- Extra Bicycle Illinois t-shirts have
increased by $1 each as follows
- Size S - XL: from $14.99 to $15.99
- Size XXL: from $15.99 to $16.99
- Size XXXL: from $16.99 to $17.99
Major General Updates
- Muffins added to Breakfast Item Selection
t-shirt design has changed! Click
Here to see the new t-shirt design!
on participant feedback we will no longer offer
the same box lunches we had previously
offered for any of our events and currently
will not serve any type of lunch on the road.
working on finding a suitable alternative.
- The prices
of the following repair parts have increased
- Regular length 700c Presta tubes
- $10.00 each ($2 increase)
- Long-stem ultra light 700c Presta
tubes - $12.00 each ($2 increase)
26" Shrader tubes
- $10.00 each ($2 increase)
- 26" Presta tubes - $10.00 each ($2
- 20" Shraeder tubes - $10.00 each ($2
- 16" Shraeder tubes - $10.00 each ($2
- The prices of all other repair parts are
still the same
Important event communiations
information added regarding Receiving
Pertinent Tour Information
Road via Group Text Messages
our Daily Ride Information & Updates
for more information.
If you stay at a supported
hotel, please leave your baggage on a rolling
baggage cart if one is available and not
just on the floor. This will greatly help
our staff quickly load your bags onto our
vehicles and help ensure that we deliver
them to the next stopping town before you
arrive as well as saving wear and tear on
When the route goes onto a
bike path from the road, "BP" will
be used as a designator on the ground marking
to signify a "Bike Path".
- Google custom web site search capability
- If you purchase any Bicycle Illinois
merchandise items after you initially register,
be charged an additional shipping fee at the
time of purchase. If you pick up your item
directly during the event itself we will refund
fees after the completion of the event.